Saturday 30 July 2011

I SMILED

i smiled, and you thought I was fine,
i said, i'm o.k., inside I was cryin',
i expected you to make out, that I was lying,
that somewhere deep inside, everyday, I was dying...


you were busy enough in your own life, I didn't want to bother you,
you would've been as disturbed as I am, if I had told you, I knew,
i smiled, and you thought I was alright,
i expected you to help me out, and hold me tight...


this world is so "shrewd", it'll point out your mistakes,
but agony of life, it gives you one chance, no retakes,
i smiled, and you thought that I was stable,
but the pain i was going through, was completely unbearable...


i don't blame you, it wasn't your fault, maybe "I" had expected too much,
maybe i should let "it" go, or let "you" go off as such,
i smiled, and you felt I was happy the way my life was,
deep inside, I was moaning over the realization of my double loss...........

2 comments: